Oxford Spires International offers a range of Education Experiences for Junior & Senior Young Learners (ages 8-17) interested in visiting the UK. Our British Council accredited programmes in English Language Learning, Academic Study and Primary and High School Integration, offer something for everyone interested in improving themselves linguistically and academically. Oxford Spires has become an integral part of providing English language programmes for international groups and individuals and as our name suggests, we specialise in providing these experiences in our City of Oxford! More recently we have extended our experiences to also include Cambridge and Cheltenham enabling us to offer a range of year-round, winter, spring and summer experiences. We look forward to hearing from you and to discussing further, how Oxford Spires International can become your partner of choice in the UK for an unrivaled range education experiences for visiting Young Learners from overseas.
We pride ourselves in:
- Flexible Programmes for Special Interest Groups & Mini-stays
- Nationality Mix in Spring and Summer Vacation classes
- Learning Possibilities in Language Learning, STEAM, Exam Skills
- Positive Learning Outcomes having a maximum of 15 students in each class receiving lots of individual attention and support
- Motivating Teachers who are passionate about their profession and facilitating great learning experiences
- Inspiring Locations in Oxford, Cambridge and Cheltenham